Friday, January 4, 2008

Tired of hearing about Britney!



I guess you can tell by the title I'm tired of the Britney saga. If the paparazzi would leave her alone for a little while, she might learn how to function like a normal person. I could not imagine the press following me day and night and watching my every move. I made a ton of mistakes when I was her age and still do! Granted she doesn't make great decisions but why thrive on other people's misery?????? I feel better now that is off my chest.

I'm really excited to share one of my first projects with you. Since I am a beginner, I've been sticking to safe projects like beanies and scarves. I branched out and now have created my first purse!
I am very unsure about how I'm changing over yarn. If you have any secrets please share since I am having nightmares about my creations unraveling! I have done some research on the subject and really still not sure which is best. I am tired of crocheting in one color!!!!!
I want to do so much more, but hate the feeling that it won't stay together. Do they have crochet therapy to help with this??? I guess with time and experience I will become a little more sure of myself.
That's all for now! Off to find my next project....

1 comment:

Ann said...

Look at you all on blog land now. Very cute purse. You'll have to come over and teach me how to knit, that's the new thing I'm wanting to try!!