Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slowly but surely



Things are getting back to the norm. Maegan came by last weekend and looks beautiful. Loved hanging out with her even though she squeezes time in for Old Mom. I've been in the OR and I'm starting to feel more and more confident. I have seen things some people will never see in their lifetime and love it!
My situation is improving everyday and I'm feeling more secure being by myself. Don't get me wrong-I'm still sad and mourning my marriage! But now I feel like I'll be ok!

I've been working on a few odds and ends with some left over yarn. Just a couple of some small projects I've recently done.


Still working on the afghan for Kristin!



I love my cupcake pincushion!





The potholders look better in person , I promise





I'm sure I'll have more next week since I'll be visiting Michael's this weekend. Have a great Friday!






3 comments:

TeresaB said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I had to tell you I love the pincushion. It's adorable.

island jen said...

love all your projects mary!!

Ann said...

lovin' your projects. Very proud of the choices you've made here!!!